Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Holiday Season

Christmas is barreling down upon us! You and I always had the same mentality about Christmas, do everything last minute and hope for the best. LOL...you will be glad to know I am approaching it the same this year. 


This past weekend Andy took me to see Les Miserables at DeVos Hall, it was an amazing show, loved it. Remember when I told you that we were going to see Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat at the Civic and you said that sounded so fun that you had seen a show before and liked acting all artsy (hahahaha) and then you said "Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat sounds a lot like a story in the bible about Joseph and his coat of many colors." I called you cute and informed you that it was indeed that story. You thought that was hilarious. 


I lost my fist 5 lbs on Weight Watchers as of yesterday. I am trying to get back into running, it's going to be slow going but I am committed. One day at a time. I know you will be with me! Run Chapin run! 


Love, 
Chapin



No comments:

Post a Comment