Friday, December 9, 2011

First Real Snow of the Season....

Ah yes, the first real snow of the season is falling today, December 9th. The drive into work this morning was stellar (not). But I do like a fresh snowfall, it is pretty. Andy and I have picked Dec 23rd to do our Xmas shopping. LOL.....last minute, like I said. :)


We are all excited to celebrate Sterling's first Christmas. SO fun. We are hoping to do some family pictures tomorrow at the in-laws home. Remember when you took pictures for my mom's 50th birthday present, we all went to that park and Carly and I had Oscar and Bailey with us and there were some great 'action' shots of one dog or the other trying to take off. ahahahahaha...But the majority of those pics really turned out great. I wish you were here to take these for us. No dogs this time. HA! Just a 3 month old baby, could get tricky. :)


I miss you...


Love, 
Chapin

No comments:

Post a Comment