Thursday, December 15, 2011

New hair.....

I'm getting new hair tomorrow night, remember always calling me the hair natzi because I was always encouraging you to try new things!! ahahahahahaha....you got brave a few times, I was so proud of you :)


In other news, people that call my work are a-holes, 90% of them are ignorant morons. Ex: 


Moron: Is P.L. there?
Me: He's in a meeting can you leave him a vm?
Moron: No I need my stuff now (be advised this moron ALWAYS needs his stuff now)
Me: ok, well he isn't going to be tied up for the rest of the day. 
Moron: Well I need *mumble mumble mumble* by the end of the day, that's what I need
Me: ok, what job was that?
Moron: *click*


Well alright then sir. HAVE A NICE F*ING DAY! 


And that reminded me of when I used to sit over the cubicle wall from you and T and hit the mute button when people would call and be rude and ignorant. And you two would laugh your asses off at my colorful commentary ;-)


*sigh* oh how I miss the days of the mute button. :) Good times. Good times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment