It's been a year since we lost you and a lot of us still find ourselves going over what could have happened, still just trying to make some kind of sense as to why you are no longer here, why you were taken so tragically and suddenly. We will never have the answers and I know that. But there will always be a part of me that will hurt for you, that you were dealing with so much on your own, without someone to lean on. And I understand why. I do. But it doesn't make me hurt any less. I can't stand the thought of you being scared and not knowing how to get away. When I feel that way though I remind myself that you are at peace now. And I remind myself that I hurt because I'm still alive. You do not hurt. And that brings me some peace.
P.S. When Sterling smiles at something I cannot see....is it you? I like to think it is....
Love ya girl,
Chapin
No comments:
Post a Comment