Dear Blondie-
I am so angry and hurt at the fact that you do not yet have a headstone. It infuriates me and you know me and my temper! It's been a year, there is no excuse that there not be one. You deserve better. I am angry at the way RP has treated your family, namely your parents. Way to come off like a disgusting human being. I get it. Everyone grieves differently. I understand, however it does not give you license to be a big fat controlling JERK! We all hurt and we all miss you, but you were your parents DAUGHTER, their child. I'm sorry but that kind of pain and hurt is unimaginable unless god forbid you have to experience it yourself. I just can't even imagine seeing RP or even trying to talk to him. I can't. I'm way to hurt and angry. I hope you understand....
I think you do, you know me better than most....
No comments:
Post a Comment