Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dear Blondie- 


We ran the Jig this past Saturday, it was gorgeous weather, can you believe it? Someone from Amway saw my shirt during the run, or in my case, plod, lol....It was sad, but nice to know they are all still thinking of you there as we all do every day. I got beat by a couple of really old speed walkers, but I'm telling you, like Kim said, they were like Olympic speed walkers. hahahahahahaha....


Saw your dad, mom, sis, and Dave & Toni as well, everyone looks great and seems to be doing well. It's good to see them and feel closer to you. 


I have some bad news that I just need to say out loud even though it pains me to do so. Sarah's husband Brett.....he's not doing well Blondie, not well at all, I think he may be joining you sooner than we thought. I don't understand. I know I'm not meant to. That's what everyone says. But I don't understand how I lose 2 young people in my life, 2 young people that I was not/am not ready to say good bye to. And it's painful either way, losing someone the way I lost you or watching it slowly happen...I cannot even articulate the hurt and ache I feel for Brett, Sarah, and Dalton. It's unbearable to even think about. And I feel so helpless....I don't know what I can do or say or how to even help. 


I wish you were here....I miss you....


Love,
Chapin



No comments:

Post a Comment