Friday, February 17, 2012

*Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

I am depressed. I have been for at least a good couple of weeks. It seems to just be a general deep funk. I just feel sad and upset by all the unfairness in the world, which is dumb, I know, because God always has a plan, and we are not always meant to understand. But sometimes those plans are a struggle for some. I struggle with why you were taken. I struggle with why Brett, Sarah, and Dalton are going through what they are, I struggle with what a family I don't even know is going through with their 4 year old. I follow their blog, it's devastating, yet they are amazing, like Sarah is amazing, like your family is amazing to me. SO why am I a sad train wreck?! BAH! It shall pass. 


 Tomorrow is your charity zumba event, and I think it is going to be hard. But we will all be together so that will make it easier. It's a great message. So important to get out there.  I hope you will be with us. You will be, you always are. I miss you....


Love, 
Chapin 

1 comment:

  1. And the event was AMAZING....and I could feel Blondie there......

    ReplyDelete