I've been away too long, I know. Although I've talked to you a lot away from here. I just wanted you to know that I miss the little things. I miss calling you the minute something goes right or wrong. Calling you to vent, to laugh, to cry. I miss hanging out with you on my deck drinking a glass of wine. There's just a lot going on right now, good and bad that I don't get to hear your take on. It's hard. I'm blessed to have a husband who is my best friend, and I have Kendy, and I have family and all the girls....but, it's not exactly the same. You will always be missing. Your laugh. There is always going to be a Blondie shaped hole in my life for as long as I live. Some days that's harder to deal with than others.
I miss you...
-Chapin
No comments:
Post a Comment