Everytime I use inappropriate air quotes I think of you still and always will. Like when A had his danger Ranger and I was telling you a story about it and I air quoted "truck" and you looked at A and said 'Isn't it a pick up truck?' Yes. Yes it was. But I air quoted "truck" anyway. I still use them inappropriately ALL the time. It's charming and quirky. hahahahahahha....
Sterling tried pureed strawberries for the first time, he loved them. :-) He's about 4.5 months old now.
Trevor is growing up way too fast, he looks closer to 15 than 13. And I just cannot believe he is going to be a freshman next year!!! Remember when you used to babysit him? HA! Remember the time I had to go out of town over night for work and you stayed with Trev at the duplex and had a heart attack because Wolverine ran down the basement steps in the middle of the night and sounded like a person?! Wolverine is still fat and sassy and still sounds like a person on the stairs. ahahahahahahaha....
I miss you a bunch....XO
Love,
Chapin
No comments:
Post a Comment